Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
How do you live a higher quality of life?
There is a direct correlation between healthy living and quality of life. Your body is the machine that keeps you going, and your kidneys are two of its central components. A little preventative maintenance will help your body run like a well-oiled machine.
We recommend these 10 preventative maintenance steps:
- Control your blood pressure
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables
- Lower your sodium intake
- Drink plenty of water
- Cut out the sugary drinks
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Stay fit; 30 minutes of physical activity a day
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- Limit or stop smoking
- Reduce stress levels
Learn more about Chronic Kidney Disease prevention.