A man of real heart and character, Dr. Humam Humeda’s laugh and friendly smile comforts all he meets.
Prior to co-founding The Renalus Center for Kidney Care practice, previously Pensacola Nephrology, P.A., in 1999, Dr. Humeda completed his nephrology fellowship at the University of Alabama, Birmingham and his residency in internal medicine at St. Barnabas Hospital in New Jersey. In addition to his educational training, Dr. Humeda served as an emergency medicine physician at Vaughn Regional Medical Center in Alabama.
Dr. Humeda currently serves as a member of several hospital committees including the Heart Hospital, Critical Care, Peer Review and Pharmacy committee. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology and is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
When Dr. Humeda is not working with patients, he enjoys reading, music, tennis and swimming.
Dr. Humeda has privileges at Sacred Heart Hospital, Baptist Hospital, West Florida Hospital and the Santa Rosa Medical Center.
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, Nephrology
- Clinic Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences, Florida State University
- Instructor, Internal Medicine Board Review
- Member, Syrian Medical Association
- Member, Escambia County Medical Society.